Friday, September 4, 2009

Very First Post






With all the electronic formatted methods of posting our thoughts for our friends and family to see such as facebook, myspace etc It occurred to me that most of those are so temporary an dreally do not keep a chronology of our thoughts or photos. LaReina has kept a blog here at blogspot for years and I have decided to give it a shot.
The BBQ at my dad's house to send off LaReina went well. It was great to see Damian and Franca. Dad seemed to enjoy all of his guests and I enjoy helping him put on a show for his friends and family.




There are so many things that rattle around in my head all the time, I often have a difficult time keeping them all straight. Cory is trying to get permission to come home October 1thru the 5th and I am trying to schedule Lori to take family photos on the 4th while he is here. Brooklyn has an appointment to get braces put on her grille on October 5th. Phoenix is coming into heat and I have made arrangements to have her bred to a beautiful big solid black shepherd out of alameda. That should be interesting to see how many she has and even if she accepts a male. Domino's litter of 2 males are 4 weeks old today and are very cute, the little grey one is still my favorite one- his personality is just so chill and he is so tiny.


Veronica is scheduled to move in the first of October, so we will have a full house when Cory visits. No worries, we will always make it work. Jeff is loving his parrot, Max and now that we have Pica too, the two of them are getting used to each other. It is becoming a regular zoo around our house... I love it!!!!












1 comment:

  1. You have always loved a zoo! how did that happen. You sound like life is great for you

    ReplyDelete