Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor day 2009



We spent today out in modesto with the intention of helping Roni pack up her house. When we got there, she had decided to wait a week or so to have the house packed up. So we grabbed the last few thing that Jeff had stored there and we all went and had a late lunch. One of the things Jeff stored at Roni's house after the divorce from vicki was a 100+ year old dresser and mirror that belonged to his great grandmother.

Of course the minute that dresser landed within my touch I just had to give it some TLC... it got a full rub down with orange oil. it was dry as a bone. I didn't do much else to it as it is so old and I wouldn't want to change anything about its original condition. either way, it looks beautiful and it has a prime location in Brooklyn's room.



Brooklyn is staying the night with grandma tonight.
Which left Cameron, Jeff and I to organize the garage and the rest or the house before roni comes to stay with us for 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment