The highlights of our life, from moments gone by to the things we are doing in the right now and including the things we are dreaming up in the future.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Braces for Brooklyn
Brooklyn went to see our family Orthodontist, Dr Cheney..... All the Hillseth Girls went to him and we all have purty smiles now. He said she has pretty good teeth to begin with but her bite could use a little work. So, hopefully she will have them off by her sophmore year.
I have been surrounded by animals since I was a child and I enjoy their innocence. I enjoy cool crisp mornings and warm summer nights, the sounds of the wind rustling through long grass, songbirds making music. I like watching clumsy puppies learning to play, tired dogs knocked out cold after a long day of fun. I love the smells of fresh cut lemons, leather, fresh alfalfa, rain, a freshly mopped kitchen floor, gardenia flowers and mexican food. I love relaxing with my husband and hiking with my dogs, I like seeing my stepkids experiencing new things and love watching them mature into beautiful young people.
No comments:
Post a Comment